Friday, July 19, 2013

Herb & Butter Roasted Salmon


If you have been keeping up with my fish blogs, this recipe was made for Day 7.  But I must first back-track to what my son and I had on Day 5 and 6 of our fish challenge (and if you have no idea what I am talking about you will have to go back to my post on Grilled Tuna Steak.)  So, to catch you up Day 5 we ate Salmon Patties and then on Day 6 we ate crab cakes, unfortunately both days were so busy and thus the patties and cakes were pre-made at the whole food store and cooked quick before we ran off to our activities.  Now, onto the salmon recipe. 

Ingredients:
Large fillet salmon
2 Tablespoons butter
salt to taste
Several spring of tarragon or any other herb of your choice (here is the tarragon that is over growing in my garden)


Place the salmon in a baking dish, skin side down and top with butter then sprinkle with salt.


...then with sprigs of tarragon.


Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing in the context of love and truth helps us all grow in who God desires us to be. Please feel free to share comments that are beneficial to the purpose of this site and in pursuing godly, healthy living.