Oven Popover

Years ago my sister-in-law gave me a quick little recipe that has withstood the test of time with my children...and also the move to healthier changes in my kitchen.  This popover is the simplest breakfast to make, but yet it never fails to please my hungry children who need a good dose of protein before a busy day of activities.

Here is the ingredients needed for this recipe:
3 Tablespoon butter
3/4 cup milk
3/4 cup whole wheat flour (hard wheat)
4 eggs
1 teaspoon salt 

In an oven-proof dish, place the butter and then put into a 400 degree Fahrenheit oven.


While the butter is melting, mix together all the other ingredients and stir with a fork.



Over the top of the then melted butter, pour the egg mixture.


Bake for about 20 minutes, or until brown on top.


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Brie Cheese

Fermented Peanut Butter

Homemade Chihuahua Cheese