Monday, March 4, 2013

100% Natural Mineral Makeup


Going natural for me just could not mean giving up my makeup.  I know there are some of you who choose not to wear makeup for multiple reasons (health, finances, schedule, etc.), but personally I just don't feel normal each day without a little something on my face. And, for that reason, I am willing to compromise a few things for my need to wear makeup each day - but quality and purity in the product I use are not things which I am willing to put on the bargaining table.


For those of you who are like me, I thought I would tell you about the makeup I have been using for the past 3 years.  I personally believe this is the most wonderful makeupIt is 100% natural, and yet at the same time it does not disappoint in performance.  

I have found that the best combination for my skin is using Mineral Hygienics cosmetics with natural face oils from Frontier Co-op.

To tell you the truth, I am not even sure how I came across this makeup line.  But, ever since I took up the challenge to try these cosmetics, risk free, I could not believe how much I loved them AND how wonderful they made my skin look - which is a very hard thing to do.

Of course I am not the only happy customer who has found these wonderful products and can't keep quiet about them.  I would encourage you to read some of the hundreds of testimonials they have on their website from other dedicated customers.  

 



 


Here is a link to the Mineral Hygienics site if you are interested or you can click on the permanent link I have added in my sidebar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing in the context of love and truth helps us all grow in who God desires us to be. Please feel free to share comments that are beneficial to the purpose of this site and in pursuing godly, healthy living.