Cheese Crackers

These little crackers are so good that I made a batch, headed out for a meeting, and came home to an almost empty tray.  (It would have been completely cleaned off if my husband had not insisted that my kids save some for me since I was going to eat that night after my meeting.)

Ingredients:
1 cup whole wheat flour, cooled
3/4 teaspoon salt
4 Tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
1 cup grated cheese
6 - 8 Tablespoons cold water

Put the flour, salt, butter, and cheese into a mixer and mix until evenly mixed.


Add the water, one tablespoon at a time, until the mixture make a firm dough.


Roll out the dough, lightly floured, between two sheets of parchment



Cut into small squares.


Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Brie Cheese

Fermented Peanut Butter

Homemade Chihuahua Cheese